No-one will disagree that the act of selling a house can be a stressful one. It’s a huge life event, one that needs to be approached strategically for a smooth and successful result. One aspect that directly influences the ease in which the property is sold is your choice of real estate agent.
For those looking to sell their house in South Florida, Tammy Hernandez offers the ultimate in realtor and real estate concierge services, partnering with homeowners to provide an effective, stress-free journey from start to finish.
Selling Your Property
When selling your home, and, in particular, luxury homes, there’s a direct correlation between the abilities of your real estate agent and the price achieved—not to mention the amount of pressure involved on your behalf. The wholly tactical approach of partnering with a realtor who possesses the right drive, personality, and proven expertise is what’s needed for the ultimate satisfactory result.
No-one achieves this better than Tammy Hernandez. With more than a decade of experience in successful South Florida property sales, her unique realtor and online influencer approach to preparation, staging, and marketing will sell your home for the highest price in the shortest possible time.
With this in mind, the following are the steps that lead to a successful sale.
- A desire to sell your property: This ranges from mere curiosity to an urgent need to relocate due to employment, schooling, retirement, or for any other reason.
- Selecting a real estate agent: A crucial step, and one that deserves your fullest attention.
- The decision to sell: This is where you turn your interest in selling into a decision to do so, instruct your chosen realtor and set the wheels in motion
- Preparation: Your realtor will advise as to what, if any, steps are necessary to prepare your house for sale. These could range from minor aesthetics to more extensive works.
- Staging: This is a crucial step that influences the speed of sale and realized price. Your realtor should be a staging expert, directing what’s needed to present your house at its most appealing—in short, displaying your home in a manner that allows prospective purchasers to envisage how amazing their life would be living in your property.
- Imagery: Professional photographs are taken and, ideally, a video presentation (more commonly known as a virtual tour) created.
- Marketing: Your realtor will use their expertise and networks to attract and showcase your home to potential buyers.
- Viewings: Interested parties are accompanied by your real estate agent to view your property.
- Negotiations: Your realtor plays a key role in the communication and negotiation phase between you and the buyer.
- Legalities: Once a deal is struck between you and the buyer, these will include opening escrow, ordering a title policy, preparing for the appraisal and home inspection, seller disclosures, and more. Once again, your realtor is a key figure in ensuring all of these stages run smoothly and according to plan.
Once all these steps are completed you’ll sign the title and escrow documents, close escrow, and conclude the sale.
Real estate agent fees for selling
The exact fee for selling is negotiated with your realtor before the partnership commences. The typical charge is around 6% of the sale price. This covers both the fees for selling and the commission on the sale.
How To Choose A Real Estate Agent For Selling
Many realtors clamoring for your business, ranging in their abilities from excellent to average (or worse). Tammy Hernandez provides an unparalleled service for selling your home in Miami and the whole of South Florida. Having spent many years working in the region’s luxury home market, her professional services are unrivaled. Her ability to construct a bespoke marketing plan to suit individual needs is perhaps one of the greatest in the industry.
Whoever you choose to partner with to market your home, the following are key steps as to how best to choose a real estate agent for selling.
- Interview a selection of agents
- Evaluate their fit for your needs and their availability—remember, you’re interviewing for a professional and effective service, someone who understands and can meet your requirements.
- Ensure they have intimate local knowledge
- Choose an agent with whom you feel comfortable—you should not feel pressured in any aspect of the process
- Research your preferred agent and ask for references before committing to your final choice
Sell My House Fast: Miami, Boca Raton, South Beach, Miami Beach, and Surrounds
When it comes to the effective selling of houses in Miami and the surrounding region, the unsurpassed professional services provided by location-centric specialist, Tammy Hernandez, is what’s needed for those requiring outstanding results.
Thanks to years of experience selling homes in Miami, Miami Beach, South Beach, Boca Raton, and all areas of South Florida, she provides the ultimate connections between the seller and buyers who’re strategically matched to your home. This is only possible thanks to her inimitable methods of staging and showcasing properties, leading to fast, lucrative property transactions and a stress-free experience.
If you’re considering selling your property, you need to talk to Tammy. Get in touch now for a free, no-obligation conversation and her expert opinion on everything to do with an easy and successful house sale.
Want to learn more about Tammy Hernandez Real Estate home buying real estate services?
Contact the experts at Tammy Hernandez Real Estate for help buying your South Florida home. For a free consultation, Call Us at (305) 514-0100 or Contact Us online.